Thursday, June 16, 2011

Latest update!

Last night was the first time I hit chest and arms on my new split. I had a pretty good workout but my biceps were still sore from Sunday, and this morning I feel like my tendonitis is flaring up, I will give it another week and if it is still a problem I will have to change my split again. I did manage to log a pretty good posing session so that is a definite plus. Today is an off day so I will just be hitting cardio and posing, but this also means that today is a low card day. This weekend I will be sending in my application for my NPC membership card and the other necessary paper work to be able to compete, so it will be 100% official, we also booked our room and got the days off work, look out Knoxville here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment