Friday, June 24, 2011

Early workout!

Today was my early workout, I hit traps, calves, abs, and cardio, and later tonight I will work on posing.  It was a pretty good workout but I was really tired and lacking energy. Afterwards I met a friend for coffee and it was off to work. I don’t know what the issue was but on my way to work I felt really shaky and weak, this was really concerning as I was riding my motorcycle to work. Once I finally made it to work I had something to eat and chilled for a little while, it lightened up a bit but I still don’t feel that hot. I don’t know if it’s the diet or the caffeine, but if this keeps up I will not be able to ride my bike until after the show, I guess that is just another one of the sacrifices that will have to be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment