Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Had a really, REALLY, good workout!

So I decided to watch some training videos before I lifted yesterday in the hopes of getting amped up, and guess what…. It worked…. And it worked really well. I started my back workout out with some supersets and that really set the tempo for the entire workout. I was slaying this work out and about the time I was ready to do 2 more exercises and call it I had already done 25 sets, so I had to end it there. From there I hit my cardio and went home and worked on my posing, that went really well also, this was all such a pleasant surprise due to the fact that I have had absolutely no energy of late. I am going to try to get all amped up for chest today by watching some training videos and see if that is what made the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment