Thursday, July 21, 2011

Chest/arms/posing/cardio!

I had a great workout last night, I hit chest and arms and I was using super sets for almost everything. It was a fast paced intense workout followed by a great posing session and some cardio. I have not had a work out like that in at least a week. I was looking not only full and big but also shredded. I am almost down to 2 weeks and if I can keep this up I should do pretty well. So after this workout I was feeling great and I headed outside to get on my bike and head home, and when I got outside I found that it was raining profusely, I am talking about a torrential downpour, there was like 2-3in of standing water on the parking lot. Needless to say this was not a fun ride home, but I survived to lift another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment