Sunday, July 31, 2011

6 Days Out!

It’s Sunday, which means it’s the start of peak week. First things first, I will be drinking only water and coffee until after the show, that means no more X-tend. Next I will be the change up in workout, I will be hitting legs today, chest and back tomorrow, shoulders and abs the following day and finally arms on wed, and from there I will be doing only cardio and posing. Then there will be the tweaks to the diet, following my workout today I will be increasing carbs and slowly tapering them down until Wednesday, then back up leading up to the show Saturday. In addition to all this I have to shave my entire body, both today then again closer to Saturday as well as apply copious amounts of tanning products. At that point there will be only one thing remaining to do, and that is to get up on stage and let my physique do the talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment