Friday, August 12, 2011

Shoulders/Abs!

Last night I hit shoulders and abs, and it was yet another great workout, my energy levels are increasing, I am getting stronger, and my endurance is increasing as well. Today I will hit back and I will attempt to deadlift as well, that is if my hams will allow me to do so,(they are still sore from leg day). I am going to see how I feel come Monday and decide if  I will keep my split 5 on 2 off (training Monday-Friday, with weekends off) or if I will shift it to 4 on, 1 off, 1 on, 1 off (training Sunday-Wednesday, off Thursday, on Friday, off Saturday). The main benefit in training on Sunday is that it puts more time between some muscle groups, thus allowing for more time to rest and repair damaged muscle tissue.  I am also increasing my carb and calorie intake again today by adding in another 3oz of brown rice, this will give me about an additional 30g carbs. By the end of next week my caloric intake should be back up to my T.D.E.E. (Total Daily Energy Expenditure), and then from there I can continue to increase my intake to promote lean tissue growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment