Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First day of new split!

Ok, so I have decided to go with a different split than the one I listed yesterday. The split I will be following now is: Monday-back/traps, Tuesday-chest, Wednesday-off, Thursday-arms, Friday-legs/calves, Saturday-off, Sunday shoulders/abs. I will follow this for the next 1-2 weeks and see how it goes, and if it’s not working I will change it, and if it is working out well then I will follow it for the time being.  So with the new split I hit back/traps last night, I was still a little sore from training back on Friday but I was able to work through it without any issues. I also managed to add 10lbs on my deadlift over what I did on Friday, so that is not horrible considering I only had 2 days of rest between the workouts. I think this split should work out pretty well and I am excited to see how my strength and body weight change over the next few months.
 In addition to the changes in my workout I have also added more carbs into my diet, I am now taking in close to my T.D.E.E. and by this time next week I should be exceeding my T.D.E.E. thus allowing my body weight to increase. The plan is to try and pack on as much lean tissue as possible over the next 6-8 months, then it will be time to start getting ready for the next show, this show should be some time around November 2012. I will hopefully come in not only bigger and fuller but also leaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment