Monday, August 15, 2011

Friday, big back day!

Friday I hit back, and I did deadlifts for the first time in a few months. I only went up to 405lbs because even that was feeling pretty heavy, but at least everything went smoothly. I did feel my tendonitis’s start to flare up a little so I may have to start training back and biceps on the same day to try and avoid overuse and allow more rest for my biceps, that being said I guess I will start a new split today and see how that goes. I think I will do something like this: Monday-back and biceps, Tuesday-Chest and triceps, Wednesday-traps, abs, and calves, Thursday-off, Friday-legs, Saturday-off, Sunday-shoulders and arms. This is just a tentative split and I may tweak it as I go, but I think for now this is what I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment