Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Chest Day!

I have to say that I am pretty pleased with my workouts lately, everything seems to be going well and my strength is rapidly increasing on all lifts. This was epically evident last night when I was training chest, my numbers were up a good bit and I was pushing weight that I have not been able to in some time. On the other hand I am also looking a little bit smoother, it’s not a huge difference but I am decently seeing less vascularity and striations in the different muscles. That is to be expected as I up the calories and put weight back on. I am hoping to get over 200lbs for the first time ever in the next 6 months. I am currently taking in about 2367 calories per day, this is still a little under what I would need to maintain my current weight, and I am slowly working it up to 3189-3492 calories a day, which is the amount I would need to take in in order to start putting weight back on. I am planning on continuing to up the calories about every 2-3 days until I hit those numbers, from there I will only up the calories when my weight plateaus.

No comments:

Post a Comment