Thursday, August 11, 2011

ARMS!

Yesterday I hit arms, and it was an awesome workout, I had someone come up to me and say that I had gotten noticeably bigger since my show. That was a huge boost seeing as how the show was only 4 days prior. Everything is going great, I am having great workouts, I am getting bigger and fuller and I have only just started to increase my calories and carbs, I can’t wait to see what the next year will bring. I also found out that I qualify to compete for my Pro-card for all of 2012, so that is good because this means that I will not have to rush and get ready for a show in November. I have also been discussing the possibility of receiving a sponsorship with a major supplement producer and distributor so I am very excited to see how that turns out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment