Monday, September 12, 2011

Hello again.

I have not posted for about 2-3 weeks now, I was on vacation for a week and I got out of the habit, but I am back now and I should be posting 1-3 times a week. Like I said I was off on vacation for a week, and I enjoyed some time off from the gym and my diet. I am back now and I have been hitting it hard in the gym and as a result of my time off and my relaxed diet my strength has gone through the roof, not only am I lifting heaver weights but I am able to perform more reps  as well. My goal is to reach 200lbs+ at or below 8% body fat before I will start cutting again, this should give me somewhere around 6-8 months to do so, it’s not impossible but it’s going to take some serious dedication. My current weight is a little over 170lbs so that means I need to gain about 30lbs in the next 6 months, that sounds like a lot but when you break it down week by week that means I will need to gain about 1.25lbs per week, this is doable I just need to make sure I am putting on quality size and not just body fat. My current daily caloric intake is just under 3000cal, and I will slowly up this to about 3500cal until my progress slows, then I will up it again and continue this cycle until I reach my goal weight or until I notice that I am putting on excess body fat . I have not made up my mind yet but I may incorporate carb cycling into my diet, I will decide in the next week or so and proceed accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment