Tuesday, September 27, 2011

9/27/2011

Ok, I have really been slacking with this blog thing and I am going to try and get back in the habit of posting regular updates.
My weight has been fluctuating a lot lately mostly due to me going overboard on the weekends, but I am done with that now. I am currently slightly over 170lbs and I will steadily be adding quality mass over the next few months. My first goal it to get back to 180lbs, from there 190lbs will be the next goal, and then 200lbs. I would like to get to 215lbs+ @or below 8% body fat before I have to start cutting again.
 I have been having really good workouts and my strength keeps going up, so that is definitely a good thing. I have pretty much been lifting by myself for some time now but starting today I will go back to lifting with my training partner once a week on chest day, this works out pretty well because now we can get back to hitting barbell bench-press.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is marvelous and what a fantastic body that you have. I like to visit your blog again when you update it. Thanks for sharing awesome contents.
    Lakewood personal trainer

    ReplyDelete